100 MILES, 100 TEAMS, £100,000 FOR CHARITY.
IS YOUR BUSINESS UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
We’re calling on regional and national businesses to saddle up get involved with the first ever Vélo Essex by entering a team into our Business 100 Challenge!
Our Business 100 Challenge provides businesses of all sizes with an unrivalled opportunity to enjoy a truly memorable training journey and event day experience at this exciting new closed-road cycling event.
Taking part in teams of four or more, companies will benefit from exclusive training and networking opportunities as well as a fantastic VIP experience on the event day itself.
It’s the perfect opportunity to boost employee engagement, raise money for charity, network and show your support for this major event for the county of Essex!
WHAT TEAMS RECEIVE
· Exclusive training ride led by Martin Johnson CBE & Graham Gooch OBE
· Get a massage after the ride to breathe life back into your tired legs
· Event day VIP hospitality area complete with food and drink
· Exclusive Business 100 Start Wave
· Car parking spot a stone’s throw away from the start line
· Rider Pack postage in advance of the event
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The Business 100 Challenge has been a roaring success at our sister event Vélo Birmingham & Midlands. Check out the short video below to give you a flavour of what to expect: